The sweetest competition on the internet has arrived!
Today is Easter Monday and in many regions of Spain the “Day of the Easter Cake” is celebrated. That’s why we’re introducing the sweetest competition on the internet. The goal is to make the best and most beautiful “primate cake.
Who can enter this competition? People of all ages, although it would be great if the kids got involved.
1. The cake must be edible and be in the shape of one of the species of primate.
2. You must send us the ingredients, or at least 3/4 of them, unless you use a secret recipe. You cannot use palm oil, unless it comes from a plantation which is sustainable and respectful of the forest.
3. We need four photos of your creative process and a fifth photo with the final product of “your sweetest primate”.
4. This photo will be published on our website and social media, so it needs a title.
5. Closing date for entry of photos: 20th August 2021.
6. Date of announcement of winner: 1st September 2021, International Primate Day.
7. The prize will be a surprise to be chosen (more details about the prize, the judges and how we will judge… coming soon).
Through this competition we aim to educate people about the diversity of primate species and the threats they face, among them the 14 species living at Lwiro Primates in the Congo.
Join this SOS Primates initiative.
More information and photo reception: firstname.lastname@example.org